1. Separation: MVC code is very clean and organized. Model View and Controller are separate to each other. Because of separation of view, model and controller, it is possible to working on view and controller by different programmers on same time.
2. Less HTML Code: MVC solved the issue of extra html which generates after rendering the page in ASP.Net and final HTML gets too large. ASP.Net page take long time to load.
3. Can create multiple views: We can create multiple views for a model. Also we can display views based on some condition.
4. Search Engine Optimization Friendly: URL’s for MVC are more friendly for search engines Optimization.
5. Easy to test: Because views are separate from model and controller in MVC, We can easily create test case and can perform automate testing.